Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Voice of the Sea - IndigoBlu

Hello and welcome to you today I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.
It's my turn on the IndigoBlu Blog today along with other's from the the amazing team.
Hope you like it...

I adore the new Seahorse from the NEW Collector's Edition stamp sets I have teamed this with some Distress Oxides.

First off I blended three colours together before sprizting some water to remove a little of the colour.

I stamped and heat embossed the Seahorse three times, isn't he just so adorable.

I water coloured them with Wild Honey Distress Oxides and them fussy cut them out.

Finally I added the sentiment from Under the Sea Stamp Set before adding a mat of black card and attaching the seahorse with glue gel to raise them from the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and your lovely comments be sure to head over to the 
Blog  to be blown away with inspiration from the team.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Cheremane, love the seahorses and that background is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx