Followers

Monday 19 September 2016

Christmas Wishes

Hello and welcome to you today, I hope you have been having lots of crafty fun.
Today i'm here with my DT post for

 Firstly I die-cut a circle into the IndigoBlu Stamping Card to make a frame for my deer stamp.
 Then I went onto stamping the large tree from the
 Winterland Wood Stamp Set at different heights with black versafine ink.
 At the bottom on the card I used the Spirit of Christmas Stencil with Deep Lagoon versafine ink to create my sentiment.
Christmas isn't Christmas without a bit of glitter so I added Unicorn Sparkles with Flitterglu the benefit of using the flitterglu is it stays tacky till you add the glitter and it wont rub off. 
 Finally on another piece of card I stamped the large deer from Winterland Wood in Deep Lagoon versafine ink and then masked him off and stamped the large tree with black versafine ink over the top of the deer. 
I put this together with 3d foam and matted onto black card and added a few gems for extra bling.

Thanks so much for popping by, pop on over to the IndigoBlu Blog for lots more inspiration from the talented team.
Stay Safe and Happy Stamping
xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Cheremane, this is one stunning Christmas card. The design is fabulous and that stag is magnificent. Hugs Jennifer xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Chermane. I love how,you spotlighted the stag looks fabulous. Tracy x

Cec said...

Fantastic card. Love the layout and the way you have done the stamping.
Hugs!
Cec